- 5th Redwood Par & Door Casings
- Bendywood ®
- Birch Plywood & Lazergrade Plywood
- Carcassing \ White Wood
- Cement Based Particle Boards
- Chipboard & T&G Chipboard
- Cut to Size
- Diamond Quality Plywood
- Doorsets - Bespoke Machined Door and/or Fire Door Sets & Architrave
- Flame retardant MDF & Plywood
- Flexible Bending Plywood & MDF & Flexible Paperbacked Veneer
- Hardwood Timber
- Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
- Melamine Faced Boards
- Moisture Resistant & External MDF
- Moulding & Beads in Softwood & Hardwood
- Plywood & OSB & Sundeala & Pinboard
- Slotwall & Inserts
- Solid Acrylic Surfaces
- Timber Decking & Patio Decking Advice
- Toilet Cubicles
- Veneered Boards
- Veneered Edging Tape
- Window Board & Reed + Bead effect MDF
At Theos Timber we are committed to protecting the environment. Our policy is to continually improve our environmental performance and minimising the impact of our warehousing and distribution. We are careful to meet environmental legislation and ensure regulations are complied with.
Theos Timber holds the FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) certificate and aims to continue to promote the use of materials that are certified with this mark. The company is consistently assessing suppliers’ ability to ensure their products are manufactured from timbers that are sourced from certified locations.
FSC is an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit organisation established to promote the responsible management of the world’s forests. Established in 1993 as a response to concerns over global deforestation, FSC is a pioneer forum where the global consensus on responsible forest management convenes and through democratic process effects solutions to the pressures facing the world’s forests and forest-dependent communities.
FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible production and consumption of forest products, enabling consumers and businesses to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment as well as providing ongoing business value. FSC is nationally represented in more than 50 countries around the world.