If you register for our services, any details you provide may be stored for use on future visits, as we do not want you to give us any information more than once. We don’t share your information with any other third parties.It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if the personal data we hold about you changes.Data protection legislation gives you the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data where this has been provided. You also have the right to access information held about you and for this to be provided in an intelligible form. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please send write to us.In certain circumstances we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.Information you provide to us is shared on our secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.You can also ask us to undertake the following:
- update or amend your personal data if you feel this is inaccurate;
- remove your personal data from our database entirely;
- send you copies of your personal data in a commonly used format and transfer your information to another entity where you have supplied this to us, and we process this electronically with your consent or where necessary for the performance of a contract; or
- restrict the use of your personal data.
- e may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Data protection legislation may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all the personal data that we hold about you or to comply with any requests made in accordance with your rights referred to above. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal data, or process any other request we receive, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
Email addresses and personal data
We respect the privacy of personal email accounts and we store your email addresses just as securely as other personal information. We will send you emails/messages about special offers on various new or special products we are selling from time to time.The other data we hold is on the form you have submitted we don`t share this information except as below.We process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you we will keep your details
Disclosure of Information
We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data, you have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances.
Right of access to your information
If you want to know exactly what personal information Theos Timber holds on you, you can obtain it. Please email us if you feel you need to change anything we hold on you. Please ask before sending information over general email, as it is not totally secure.
A cookie is a small file which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard disc and helps Theo’s Timber Limited understand and track your use of the site and where it can improve the information and services provided. No personal information about you is shared.
If you register for our services, any details you provide may be stored for use on future visits, as we do not want you to give us any information more than once. We don’t share your information with any other third parties except for the use of sending material to you via post or outside haulage.HMRC may require some information and professional advisers for example lawyers and the staff who are required to send you the material you have purchased.We will collect details such as names, company names, job titles, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, fax numbers, addresses, email addresses and potentially bank details when you order goods or services from us either via our Site, via telephone, via email or via fax. We will use this information to process your order and comply with our contractual obligations.We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the goods or services ordered from us and for a period of 6 years afterwards.