If you need to return goods to us because:
The item(s) are damaged
- Any damaged goods received must be acknowledged on the delivery note and Theos Timber must be notified by yourselves within 24 hours by phone and then followed up by an email with photographic evidence of the damages.
- Once the delivery note endorsed together with the photographic evidence with claimed damages is received by ourselves, please contact us via phone/email or fax to discuss discount / collection or resupply.
- For the safe return of the damaged item(s), they must be rewrapped to prevent further damage.
The item(s) are not required
- You have 3 days from receipt of your purchase to advise us of a return.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging.
- Goods must be returned in the same condition i.e. they must not be damaged in any way – no chips, no scratches, no dents.
- The FULL roll length must be as it was originally supplied.
- The customer is responsible for any return costs i.e. postage & packaging or transport costs.
- Once all return conditions are met, a refund less a restocking charge of 25% + VAT will be provided within 30 days.
Once we receive the endorsed delivery note together with the photographic evidence with the claimed damages on, please contact us to discuss discount, collection or resupply.