Available colours are red, blue, green, yellow, charcoal, lilac, orange, wheat or light grey.
THIS IS A NON-STOCK ITEM AND TAKES 5-7 WORKING DAYS TO GET INTO STOCK
Why Buy Sundeala Boards From Theo’s Timber Ltd?
Below are some significant benefits of choosing a sundeala board from Theo’s Timber Ltd;
- Sustainability– one of the characteristic features of these products is that they are highly sustainable. They are constructed from 100% recycled waste. The raw material for the products is waster paper that is collected from different areas around the factory. The water that is used in the manufacturing process is sourced from a local river. After production, the water is cleaned, restored, and returned to the river. Thus, the entire production process is sustainable, and there are no negative impacts on the environment.
- Experience– the company has been manufacturing the boards for more than a century. These years of experience have made it a suitable manufacturer of reliable products that meet the needs of different clients in the market.
- Reliability– the company also manufactures its products so that you do not have to worry about pins dropping from the boards hence posing physical harm and not functioning as they should.
- Variety– the company manufactures a wide range of boards, including framed, unframed, fabric, flame retardant, lockable, and mobile boards. The boards also come in a wide range of colors. They are available in red, blue, green, yellow, charcoal, lilac, light grey, orange, and white. The color is achieved from using mineral-based pigments, which are non-toxic and safe. The different types and colors of sundeala boards can be applied in different environments like schools and other educational settings.
- Safety– these sundeala boards are fire-resistant. This means that they do not pose any danger, especially when they are used in education environments.
- Durability– the company works hard to ensure that the boards last for a long time. Theo’s Timber Ltd guarantees that the boards can last for up to 25 years. This is far beyond the amount of time that most fixtures in buildings can handle. They are, therefore, a worthwhile investment.